Dear valued clients,
At DRP Advisers, we are dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information to navigate the ever-evolving world of investment opportunities. With significant changes coming to Portugal's Golden Visa programme in October 2023, we are here to guide you through these new developments and ensure you're positioned for success.
Upcoming Changes to the Golden Visa Programme:
1. End of Real Estate Investments: Starting October 2023, the Golden Visa programme will no longer accept investments in real estate as a qualifying criterion. This marks a significant shift from previous regulations.
2. Alternative Investment Pathways: While the real estate door closes, several new and promising avenues open up:
- Creation of at least 10 job positions.
- Capital transfers of €500,000 or more for research activities by recognized scientific institutions.
- Capital transfers of €250,000 or more to support national cultural heritage.
- Investments in specific investment or venture capital funds under Portuguese legislation from €500,000.
- Capital transfers of €500,000 or more for the incorporation or expansion of commercial companies in Portugal, with the creation of five permanent jobs or maintenance of 10 permanent jobs, for a minimum period of three years.
How DRP Advisers Can Assist:
- Tailored Consultation:*Our team is updated with the latest changes and can provide expert guidance on how best to navigate the new Golden Visa landscape.
- Diverse Investment Opportunities: We have established connections across various sectors in Portugal, ensuring you have access to prime investment opportunities that align with the new criteria.
- Complete Support: From understanding the new regulations to executing your investment strategy, DRP Advisers offers comprehensive assistance every step of the way.
Change often brings new opportunities. With the evolving landscape of the Golden Visa programme, DRP Advisers is committed to helping you identify and capitalize on these new avenues for investment and growth in Portugal.